Who we are
We are Argento Investments Limited. Our website address is: https://argento-investments.com
What personal data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number etc)
You directly provide Argento Investments with most of the data that we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete our Contact Form
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Add or view our website via your browsers cookies
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Email you with special products or services we think you might like
If you agree, Argento Investments may share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products or services.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Argento Investments from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to our partners.
When Argento Investments processes your order, it may send your data to, and use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to fraudulent purchases.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
There are a number of different cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Argento Investments uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. This could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Argento Investments uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Argento Investments sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patters on our website.
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, however, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
What are your data protection rights?
Argento Investments would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitles to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request from Argento Investments copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Argento Investments correct any information you believe is incorrect. You also have the right to request Argento Investments complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request Argento Investments erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Argento Investments restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Argento Investments processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Argento Investments transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email us at: email@example.com
Write us at: